- 498 views
What are additives and how do they work?
First of all, we will make a short introduction in order to explain what additives are and how they work. We will also look at some examples in order to understand all the functions they are capable of performing.
Additives are chemicals that are added to gasoline, engine oil or coolant, among other fluids, in order to improve their performance, protect against wear and extend the life of engine components. Examples of automotive additives include emission reducers, filter cleaners or engine boosters among many others. In order to get the most out of our McLaren additives and thus optimize your car's performance, it is essential to read the labels on the items and follow the recommendations of the vehicle manufacturer and the additives in question.
The benefits they can offer you
Here is the list of additives we have at MyCarsFirst and the benefits they provide to the vehicle:
- Diesel Additives: Reduces emissions, optimizes engine performance (diesel) and cleans filters.
- Gasoline Additives: Reduces emissions, optimizes engine performance (gasoline) and cleans filters.
- Engine Oil Additives: Cleans the reservoir of obstructions and provides more lubrication.
- Additives Anti Friction Oil Booster: Reduces consumption and increases the useful life of the assembly.
- Additives Ceramic Oil Treatment: Reduces friction and wear.
- Additives Transmission: Eliminates engine leaks.
- Additives Cooling: Prevents overheating and seals cracks or fissures.
Try them and make responsible use of these items
As we have already mentioned, these additives provide benefits to vehicles. At MyCarsFirst we recommend that customers perform regular car maintenance and use quality fuels to maximize the results of our products and to extend the life of their cars.
We firmly believe that it is vitally important to take care of your vehicle both inside and out. In fact, one of our main objectives is that our customers get to give some extra life to their vehicles, because as we all know, buying a car today is something that not everyone can afford.
The best way to enjoy the benefits of our additives is to test drive your own vehicle. Create a MyCarsFirst account to discover the leading brands, exclusive promotions and products in the car care market.