- Uses & Tips
- 343 views
From MyCarsFirst we tell you why it is important to use specific care products for the maintenance of your vehicle: which ones are essential? what criteria should you follow to choose them?... If you want to know how to keep your car as clean and cared for as the first day, both inside and out, keep reading our article.
It is undeniable that the car care and detailing market has been developing rapidly in recent years. Technology and the creation of new components such as polymers or nanopolymers have created new ranges of products that are ideal for carrying out a wide-ranging and effective care with a professional finish without the need for extensive knowledge.
In short, whatever your vehicle, the high efficiency of these products will surprise you and make your car or motorbike look its best.
Products available on the market
The products currently on the market can be classified according to their intended use (automatic, mechanical, manual or self-service washing), according to their application (mechanical cleaning, spraying, polishing or application of foaming agents), according to their properties (disinfectants, low or high foam, nanotechnology...), according to their PH values (acid, neutral or alkaline products) or according to the type of vehicle (cars, motorbikes, trucks, etc...).
Which products do I choose for my vehicle?
In view of these characteristics, when we talk about car care and maintenance, things like paintwork, bodywork and maintenance automatically come to mind.
Although when it comes to car care and maintenance, the exterior areas such as the paintwork or the bodywork itself automatically come to mind, keeping the interior of the car in the best possible condition will ensure that it lasts for many more years. We cannot forget that the interior is, according to expert opinion, one of the areas that suffersthe most wear and tear.
In addition, here are some tips on how to choose the right products for any area of your car:
- How is your vehicle? First of all, you need to be sure of the condition and type of car you have, as the products vary depending on many factors. For example, trailers or buses require different cleaning products, while the conditions in which the vehicle is used should also make you choose one or the other. Is it always the same to drive in dusty areas as on the road? Certainly not
- Read well. It sounds simple, but it is not. Sometimes, not reading the labels of the products we buy can cause damage to certain areas of the car, even permanently. For example, if you use a product for chrome wheels on aluminium wheels, these could be very negatively affected.
- The forgotten wax: do you use wax after washing? If washing is necessary, wax will add the finishing touch with extra UV protection for the bodywork and a water-repellent coating that will keep the vehicle dry and clean for a longer period of time.
- Specific washing detergents. Some people think that a dishwasher is enough to wash the car, but nothing could be further from the truth. Would you wash your hair with a laundry detergent? Each product has certain characteristics that should not be overlooked.
- Windscreen wipers. One of the key areas not to forget when washing a vehicle are the windscreen wipers. Nowadays the market is full of different options. Remember that a good product will not only leave the windows spotless but will also protect the glass and prevent it from fogging up easily. Cleanliness and safety, better if they go hand in hand.
- Suitable utensils. They are the perfect complement to any good product: sponges, brushes and microfibre cloths will be your great allies. Of course, it is important to keep them clean at all times and not to use them for several different tasks in a row without having washed them thoroughly after use.
MyCarsFirst: the website for specific products for your car
At MyCarsFirst we know how important it is to have the confidence to buy good products that take care of something that matters as much to you as your vehicle. The DoctorWax and Nanox brands offer you all the guarantees of effectiveness and success through their recommended products such as DoctorWax premium ultra-foaming cleaner and wax, NANOX tyre polish special for tyres and rims and DoctorWax body cream, among many others.
Stay tuned to our website because we bring news for you, the best of the best in the world of car cleaning, everything you will need in your daily life and that will become your best solution, only for the most demanding, car lovers who know what they want and how to use it.
Do you already know what you need?